Thursday, November 13, 2008

heartbraking time..................

being urself is important...wat happen yesterday was totally wrong....even my dad was nt thr to help me out...tat gal talks bout me n he did nothing...u crushed me heart...u knw hw i feel wen she talks like tat my heart pain n u wuld nt knw d fellings of it....she told tat if i wass her sister she wuld slap me...bt i was nt wrong at alll...all i asked was rite..she told tat i was young bt tat idiot told bout my mom was rite is it???? so i n my mom are lying...v also gt feelings...u see hw is she goin to live wiw all d sins tat she made her...i wuld nt forget...one day she will knw n i will stand n laugh at her....

2 comments:

shaxa said...

sometime is like this 1..
jz forgive..
you can do ntg..

Unknown said...

be stong~